Tuesday, 17 November 2015

Dapat dua pakwe sekaligus

Hai assalamualaikum, 

Tonight, jeng jeng jeng! I would like to share with you guys about my new official boyfriend(s), my heart, my soul. Haha got you! They are not pakwe, but cats which makes me want to make them as my boyfriend. #Pleasejangankecam 

 Let me introduce you to my pakwes pakwes......

 Ciko

Something special about Ciko is he had blue eyes as you can see in the picture above. But, he is quite shy and does not like to take picture. So, I prefer him to be as my bestie lah because of course my boyfriend is cuter and more handsome than him. 

So, my handsome pakwe;

Boboi

My family and I used to call him Boboyot because of his fatness. I swear that he is so attractive. Special about him? He is so attractive, he had fury tail, and weird hear. 

Yesterday, Boboi was injured seriously. I guess he broke his leg. I have no idea but he cant walk properly. It made us (my family) so worried with him. So, we decided to bring them to veterinary clinic since Ciko also had flu. Guess what?! Ciko peed in the car! Oh my god! Luckily, we put him in the cage. 

Haha! Please dont tell JAIS about them! 

This is Boboi's first time in the car and I would see his nerves. 

 
This is what he will do whenever he gets so nervous.  

He seemed so interested with the road scene

 

What happened in the veterinary clinic? Both of them were given by 2 injection except Ciko, he got 3. We have to pay RM164 for their medicines. 

Ciko; RM80
Boboi; RM70
Rantai leher or whatever its name; RM8 each

  
The left one is for Ciko and the right one is for Boboi

Alhamdulillah everything was fine. When I know Boboi was injured, to be honest I cried. I am so thankful to Allah to give Boboi an opportunity to be with us. I thought he was dying and gonna left us :'( 

So, these are some pictures of them. 

This picture was taken this morning, when he was sleeping. Haha actually I was trying to figure out what is the best filter that suit with this picture. 

Boboi and his new rantai leher! Adorable ♥♥ 

Boboi loves to commit crime lol :p 

Yeah now you know why we called him Boboyot. 

Pardon if I am too over-excited. This is my first time my siblings and me are allowed to take cats as a pet. Yeah I do have pet, but it was arnab. We had 13 and we used to be such a happy family but walid ended up with giving all them to our neighbour and my neighbour cook them :'( No wonder, it happened because we were no longer took care about them anymore that time. 

Both these cats came to our life like in a blink of an eye and I dont wanna lose them :'( 

Bye, assalamualaikum

39 comments:

  1. comelnya semua, geram rasa nak picit2 je sekor2. hahahaa
    memang kalau ada kucing nie macam dia sebahagian dari keluarga kita T^T

    kenapa jiran tu makan arnab? T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hm betul sangat kak BV.. sblum ni ina tak de bela kucing.. pastu pelik knp org syg sgt dgn kucing... now baru la ina fhm..

      haha dont know, tp mmg ada certain org yg mkn arnab :p

      Delete
  2. Ya Allah comelnya ciko dengan boboi! lawa bulu diorang >< pandai ina jaga
    dan RIP utk arnab2 lama ina. ingatkan jiran bela arnab tu, sekali dimasaknya pulak...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kak mazni!! hehe alhamdulillah, ni bukan ina sorang je jaga ni .. hahhaha tak de la,... dia masaknya, kak mazni..

      Delete
  3. comelnya kucing. dahlah bulu lebat, hmm tetiba rindu nak bela kucing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comelnya kucing-kucing Ina! Akak ada kucing macam kucing dalam gambar pertama tu. Tapi, tak ingat nama dah sebab akak dulu ada banyak kucing. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kak farah :)) oh.. mesti mata dia pun biru kannn..hahah setakat ni ina baru bela dua ni je hoho :p

      Delete
  5. wah kacaknya pakwe awak,kucing siam lagi :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha lol please dont say like that ;p

      Delete
  6. Comelnya kucing...hehe
    anyway, saya dah follow blog sis. Hope sis follow blog saya di https://penselduabee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you ^^
      yeah thanks for following me :)

      Delete
  7. Comell!!! Geram dgn kucing yg mata biru >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe yup ina pun geram dgn dia but dia ni selalu lari kalau org nak pegang dia T-T

      Delete
  8. wah ingatkan nak cerita pasal kisah pakwe dulu2 hahaha lol
    kat rumah akak ada sekor je kucing -.-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah tak de la kak :p lol title mmg agak mengkonfiuskan.
      wawawaaahhh confirm comel kann

      Delete
  9. Isk.....kucing....cik akak agak penakut sikit..tengok boleh lah..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahha dulu pun ina penakut dgn kucing jgk mcm cik akak ;p

      Delete
  10. comelnyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... suka tengok kucing ekor kembang gituu.. kucing Kak Lissa semua ekor kontot.. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kak mell :)) haha tu pakwe ina tuu :p hahha ekot kontot pun comel jugak sbnrnya. kecik je :p

      Delete
  11. handsome pakwe ina :3 please take care of them with all your heart okay! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahha thank you thank you :p insyaallah ill try my best :DD

      Delete
  12. those cats are so adorable,, can i hug them?? >_<" haha
    btw,, moga kucing cepat baik.. huhu..
    jemput singgah blog Aiz.. =) aizfaizi.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Assalamualaikum Sabrina SA,
    Both of your pakwes are so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the color and pattern of Boboi's fur.
    So rare and majestic.
    It was nice to know they're both all right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you cero! :) hehe i think the same too.
      me too

      Delete
  15. Errrrrr takut lak tengok Boboi nerves....Hihihi Nasib baik takde pape kan ^^
    Btw, comel jer your pakwes.. Rasa macam nak rampas pun hado. Hiks :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahh ina pun macam tu kak. takut dia terkam je. but, no worries, dia bukan kucing mcm tu, kalau nervous pun, dia akan duduk diam je & jelirkan lidah dia. hehhe thanks kak! hhaha! kak, jangan kak. ni blh bwk kes mahkamah xD

      Delete
  16. Hahaha ingat pakwe apa lah tadi Ina ni hahaha. Btw cantik colour diaaa macam cocoa camtuuu <33

    ReplyDelete
  17. hamboih kemain lagi ekoq depa gebu gebas hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahha lol dia mmg cam tu kak ana xD

      Delete
  18. oh maiii, comelnya pakwe awak, nak culik satu buleh? XP

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih sebab sudi komen dekat entri Ina :)