Sunday, 13 December 2015

Tagging Questions From Yeanna


Hai assalamualaikum,

For your information, we are at the same age, so hai! :D Thank you to Yenna for tagging me!! So, here all the answers;

1. thing to bring for a perfect holiday

Of course, my phone. But, last week, my phone just rosak :( 

2. celebrity that you like the most ( state her/ his name too )


Hm why so difficult???!! :( 
From the top left, Ben Affleck, Charlie Puth, Sam Clafflin, & Tom Cruise

From the top left, Dato' Siti Nurhaliza, Lily Collins, Emma Watson, Angelina Jolie

3. person that you want to meet in future


One more difficult question :( Haih *sigh I really want to meet Dato' Siti. I really adore her! Her songs; Bukan Cinta Biasa, Betapa Ku Cinta Padamu, Percayalah & Biarlah Rahsia are in my fav chart ♥

4. taste of your favourite food (state what is it too)


Tom Yam. Spice, of course

5. yourself when you feel sad .


I will cry, whenever I get hurt, like most girls do. 

6. yourself when you are mad.


Me when I get mad?! Gila! Nasib baik tak pernah bunuh orang lagi

7. your own blog.


sebabakusabrina.blogspot.com

8. your favourite colour (state the colour too)


Weird, but I have no favourite colour

Yeay, thank you Yeanna for tagging me ;) 

Bye, assalamualaikum ;) 

8 comments:

  1. kalau ina share post ni dekat dato' siti, gerenti beliau ajak dinner...
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Akak pun suka Sam dengan Tom Cruise :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks jawab ina ! huhu , i rasa ina ni mesti ada high taste ken bila pilih orang . haha , tengokla artis feveret dia xD

    The Talking Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahah idk tapi ramai kata macam tu haha :pp

      Delete

Terima kasih sebab sudi komen dekat entri Ina :)